Saturday, March 12, 2011

Two Weeks of Fashion

I started off week one not really sure what I was doing. I chose flowers as my subject matter and started pulling shapes from the flowers. I had to use the shapes and place them on croquis and make couture garments. I then went onto experiment with paper and different weights of material....In the end it had to result in a six piece collection. I really enjoyed it in the second week when I had started to figure out what I was doing, I loved researching other artists and designers. I learned alot from the two weeks like a simple thing like how to use a sewing machine and use croquis in design. My favourate part of the two weeks was working with the paper and material on the manequin and I loved drawing. here are a few pictures of my work on the manequins!

No comments:

Post a Comment